My life as an aspiring teacher currently in school in love with a baseball player who will start his career in February and be away for 7+ months.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Boise.

The Drive






The Glass Castle -> Read it, listen to it on tape, have someone read it to you. I really don't care, but it's a must. I've now read it and listened to it on tape, and it might have been better the second time around if that is possible (and I have to tell you I am not the type of person to read a book more than once).  Everyone in my family enjoyed it and it made the  7 hour drive go by quickly. Amazon Audible is in my opinion the best place to get audiobooks, and you get two for free for signing up. 

Houston -> My Chow mix. In the back of our Hummer for 7 hours. He managed to only jump to the back seat once and get stuck in the net separating  the backseat from the back a few times. He did smell awful and he did wine way too much. Other than that he was a fine traveling dog. It was after all his second drive to Boise since he came with me over the summer. 

Dallas -> My Chihuahua mix. Free to rome around the Hummer. Cries way too much, and get anxiety every time he get in a car. This may have been the last trip he goes on, but we'll see. If the two dogs can just get along things would be much better, but I never seem to have very much luck when it comes to having well behaved dogs. I love them anyways. 

The Visit.




Scrabble ->  No we didn't play, but we used it to leave a message. The message was about food, yes food. It seems almost everything revolved around food... like always when our family is together. My family makes amazing food and just about all of us know how to eat. Baby -> Baby Max, what a cutie! He was a joy to be around, a joy to take pictures of, and just a really awesome baby.  Tree -> The Christmas tree. Basically where we celebrated our first Christmas all together and by far the best Christmas ever. Hope everyone had a very merry CHRISTmas. 


(Pictures: compliments of my new Olympus Pen EPL-1)




No comments:

Post a Comment