My life as an aspiring teacher currently in school in love with a baseball player who will start his career in February and be away for 7+ months.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away

That's right ladies and gentlemen - I got just what I wanted for christmas.

The Olympus Pen EPL-1:
I'm so excited to have this baby. My boyfriend is absolutely amazing. On top of this he got me a gift card, a north face vest, a north face half zip, and a few other small things. I definitely made out this Christmas. 

As for my guy. Well, I've been shopping for him for the past month, and let me tell you I had no idea what to get him. First of all he will be leaving in the next couple of months so any video games or big electronic items would do him no good, and that is what I usually get him. So; I decided to get him a watch, and after hours of looking at different watches I decided on this one:
He seems to really like it, and it looks great on him. I also got him an itunes gift card since he'll have his ipod on the road and it will be great for him to download any movies, games, or shows he wants to keep him entertained. 

He is really into games so I got him this game that a friend told me about. It looks pretty good. You can order it on Amazon for around $20.
Last but not least, I couldn't help myself, I got him two Wii games to share with my brother. (a little combined gift). 

They were talking about how much they want to play those games so now that is exactly what they are doing. 

I would love any gift ideas for the traveling baseball player since I am running out of ideas myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment