My life as an aspiring teacher currently in school in love with a baseball player who will start his career in February and be away for 7+ months.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Waiting

I've never been much of a camera snob. I like to take pictures, but I'm really content with my photo booth on my mac. For a while I was using my mom's camera, and then last year for christmas I got the olympus stylus tough. It didn't work out too great for me. I am hoping to get it fixed soon.



Anyways...

long story short. I decided to become a camera snob (a little). I decided I wanted one of those big black nice camera's for christmas. That is until I found this guy....

I went into Ritz yesterday and took some pictures with this camera and fell in love. It's perfect. Not too hard to use, not too big, and not too professional looking. If I don't get this for christmas I will consider buying it for myself. 

1 comment:

  1. A camera is a fantastic item to buy for yourself for the holidays!! :)

    ReplyDelete