My life as an aspiring teacher currently in school in love with a baseball player who will start his career in February and be away for 7+ months.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Truth.


  1. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
  2. Map quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
  3. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone so I know not to answer when they call.
  4. Sometimes I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it. 
  5. I would rather try to carry 10 over-loaded plastic bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. 
  6. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text. 
  7. How many times is it appropriate to say "what?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand what they were saying.
  8. Sometimes I will look at a clock 3 different times and still not know what time it is.



Sounds like my boyfriend will report to spring training around March 5th. Time has gone by way too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment